Tickets at The Fairgrounds Ticket Office 9am-5pm weekdays or BUY Fair Tickets NOW (print at home.) All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
$7 Regular Price Gate Admission (ages 5 and under free). Gate admission includes all Free Amphitheater Concerts. General Fairground gate admission is only $7 to see the complimentary concert & all Fairground entertainment or choose reserved seating for a little extra.
Amphitheater concerts are free with paid Gate admission. Add $10-15 for "RS-Reserved Seating" best available seats to the stage, or add $5-10 for "GA-General Admission Seating" the next available section of seats.
Advance Gate One Day Admission Tickets - $6 (1-day) or $11 (2-days) or $45 season pass (9-days) admission (age 5 and under is free). on sale at the NPF Ticket Office or online now until 5 p.m., Thursday, Nov 5.
One Day Megapass - $25 Includes gate admission and ride armband ticket. May be used for any one day of the Festival. Megapass tickets on sale at the NPF Ticket Office or online now until 5 p.m., Thursday, Nov 5.
Advance Ticket Outlets will be selling single day Gate tickets & $25 Mega Passes soon: Eagle Eye Outfitters will begin advance ticket sales 10/5/15, The Barn, Fieldcrest Apartments, Five Star Credit Union, Henry County Health & Rehab Facility, Solomon Chevrolet, Winn Dixie, and select Dothan/Enterprise McDonalds until Nov 3rd.
2015 Gate & Ride Specials -At the gate, admission on the day of show:
- Friday, November 6 Regular Price $7 Gate Admission + $25 Ride Armband
- Saturday, November 7 Regular Price $7 Gate Admission + $35 Ride Armband sold only from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Armbands may be used until closing time.
- Sunday, November 8 Alfa Farmers Members Admission $5 with Membership Card. $6 Gate Admission for anyone ages 6 and over +$20 Ride Armband
- Monday, November 9 Pre-registered farmers and their families get in free. Alfa Farmers Members Admission $5 with Membership Card. Regular Price $7 Gate Admission for all others +$20 Ride Armband.
- Tuesday, November 10 Dream Big Food Drive for the Wiregrass Food Bank. Bring a minimum of 3 cans of food or 1 jar of peanut butter and receive: $2 off gate admission and $5 off ride armband. Without food donations: Admission - $7 and Ride Armbands - $20
- Wednesday, November 11 Veterans’ Day Military and their family members with ID admitted free. Regular Price $7 Gate Admission for all others +$20 Ride Armband
- Thursday, November 12 Seniors (55 & over get Free admission only at the ALFA Gate 12:30-4pm). Senior Admission - $5.00 starting at 4:30 p.m. Regular Price $7 Gate Admission for all others +$20 Ride Armband.
- Friday, November 13 Regular Price $7 Gate Admission , No Ride Specials
- Saturday, November 14 Military and their family members with ID admitted for $5. Regular Price $7 Gate Admission for all others. $35 Ride Armbands sold from 12:00 noon to 4:00 p.m. Armbands may be used until closing time
- Sunday, November 15 $22 Ride Armband (No gate admission charged.) Only Midway and KiddieLand Rides open